Daycare Application Form
It is essential to us that we look after your dog to the highest possible standard. Please fill out the daycare application form below with as many details as possible. Please remember to keep a lead on your dog at all times, unless otherwise instructed by Positive Dog Training staff.
Terms and Conditions – By bringing your dog to Positive Dog Training for day-care services you agree to the following:
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered to participate in group play (unless they are under 7 months of age). Positive Dog Training retain the right at all times to exclude dogs from day-care if they start to show undesirable behaviour when in a group environment. All female dogs who are not netered will not be admitted back into day-care after their first season until they have been spayed.
- All dogs must have up-to-date vaccinations. Owners must submit written record, prior to evaluation, that their dogs have current DHPP, Lepto, Rabies, and Bordetella. The specific vaccines required are Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para influenza, Parvovirus,, and Bordetella. It is your responsibility to provide on-going verification of current vaccinations.
- All dogs must be healthy. Parents will need to certify that their dogs have been free from any condition that could potentially jeopardize other dogs in our care. This includes kennel cough, gastro issues
- Dogs with stitches in place may not use Positive Dog Training services until the stitches are 10+ days old and cleared by their veterinarian.
- All food brought to Positive Dog Training must be stored in an airtight container/bag labeled with your dog’s name.
- All dogs enrolling in day-care, over 6 months of age must pass a behaviour assessment in order to attend Positive Dog Training daycare. This assessment is completed by one of our training team and the cost is €40. They must be non-aggressive nor food or toy protective. Any dog that has previously harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any person or any other dog(s) cannot attend Positive Dog Training day-care. . Remember, your pet will be spending time with other pets, and the safety and health of every member of our team and the other dogs in our care is our main priority.
- All dogs must have a complete, up-to-date, and approved enrollment form on file. If your dog has been out of day care for nine months or more, re-assessment is required and fees will be applied.
- Fees are due and payable at the end of each day. Cash, credit card or debit card.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled by closing time the night before or you will be charged for the day.
- Communication is key for your dogs enjoyment of daycare, please do let the team know of any issues that are happening outside of daycare that may affect your dogs suitablilty for group play.
- agree all dogs must enter and leave PDT premises on lead. We advise clients to use a normal dog lead, not a flexi type lead. PDT accepts that while your dog may be well behaved off lead, this is a busy training centre and some of our other clients may not have the skills to deal with an off lead dog.
- Opening hours are from 7.30am and we close at 6.30pm sharp. Please note a late collection fee will apply.
Collection by 6.30pm sharp
Last appointment 4.00pm