Loose Lead Masterclass
Is walk time becoming an issue for you and your dog? Are you tired of being pulled around the roads and would love your dog to walk calmly beside you?
Our loose lead masterclass is one of the most popular classes here at Positive Dog Training. Over the course of the class, you will learn the skills to have your dog walk calmly beside you when on lead.
This class is 90 minutes long and notes will be provided. Please do not feed your dog in advance of the class.
Please note: Group training classes are not suitable for dogs who suffer from fear issues, resource guarding, aggression or are reactive to dogs or people. These issues are much better handled in a 121 environment rather than a group class. If you feel your dog may not be comfortable in a group class situation, please email before making a booking – firstname.lastname@example.org and we can organise an alternative option for you and your dog.
What you need to bring along to class:
At Positive Dog Training, all we ask is that you bring along your dog along with their regular collar/harness and lead. Please note, we do not allow the use of slip leads, choke chains, prong/pinch collars or e collars in the centre.
We will provide any equipment needed plus lots of yummy treats. If your dog has special dietary needs please do bring along a portion of their food. We ask that you do not feed your dog for at least 2 hours before class is due to start.
Location – Positive Dog Training, Unit T2, Birch Avenue, Stillorgan Industrial Estate, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Call us – 01 9013018
Email us – email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/pdtdublin/
NOTE: It is the participant’s responsibility to attend classes. We cannot transfer unused classes to another time.
PDT Covid Protocol
In line with the current restrictions, 2 people can now attend classes with each dog. Please note the following guidelines still apply to all. Masks are optional at the moment.
- Please do not attend class and contact PDT on 019013018 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are showing any covid symptoms. I.e.: fever, dry cough etc OR if you have been contacted by the HSE as been notified you are a close contact.Please follow the directions of the PDT team, and sanitise on arrival, during class and when leaving.
- Please do not approach other handlers or their dogs and maintain social distance at all times.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to attend classes, We cannot transfer unused classes to another date, or allow you to attend another course that is running. Our class number are strictly limited.
- Entrance to the centre begins 5 minutes before your class is due to start, we ask that at all times you maintain social distancing.
- Please follow the directions of our training team at all times.
- We have installed multiple sanitisation stations in the centre, please use these as often as you like.