Puppy Lickin’ Layers is a Level 2 dog puzzle game from Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound.
Dogs have to navigate the three layers of food compartments by spinning each one to reveal the treats.
\Dog puzzle games help pups use their natural instincts and behaviors to help their brains develop through mental stimulation, and ones like Lickin’ Layers provide the enrichment they crave! With over 80 treat compartments, this dog puzzle toy will keep dogs busy and engaged. It even has enough space to be used as a slow feeder in order to lengthen mealtimes and encourage your dog to eat at a slower, healthier pace. Increase the challenge by freezing peanut butter (xylitol-free), wet food, or plain Greek yogurt! Lickin’ Layers is made with food-safe materials free from BPA, PVC, and phthalates.
- 3 layers of snack spinnin’ fun:Dogs will have to use their problem-solving skills to spin each layer in order to find the hidden treats.
- level 2 enrichment game:Dog puzzle games help pups use their natural instincts and behaviors to help their brains develop through mental stimulation.
- fights boredom:Dog puzzle games like Lickin’ Layer keep puppies busy while they work to reveal the hidden rewards.
- improves digestion:Use as a slow feeder! The mazes on ridges on each layer force your dog to eat at a safer, healthier pace.
- play it safe:No toy is indestructible. Do not leave toys with unsupervised pets. Remove and replace toy if damaged.